Choose a Las Vegas group health insurance plan that fits the needs of your business. With careful consideration, Hesselgesser Insurance Agency can work with you to review popular plans and find a cost-effective group health insurance solution.
You’ll find that it’s easier to secure affordable group health insurance coverage when you can review plans and quotes beforehand. Depending on the size of your group, there are a variety of plans to choose from, ranging from comprehensive group health coverage to consumer-directed group health insurance.
Comprehensive Group Health Insurance options include:
- PPO.A Preferred Provider Organization plan provides comprehensive health benefits for your employees through an extensive network of care providers. Your employees can receive care from in-network health care professionals and any other health care professionals, even if they are not in the network. Referrals are not needed for specialists with a PPO plan.
- HMO. A Health Maintenance Organization plan is one of the most affordable health group plans available. Employees must go to doctors and health care professionals within the network and choose a primary care physician. Referrals are needed for specialists.
- POS. Point of Services plans are a combination of the PPO and HMO plans. Your employees get a primary care physician, but you won’t need referrals for specialists. Your coverage is both in- and out-of-networks doctors and hospitals.
Consumer-Directed Group Health Insurance options include:
- Health Savings Account (HSA). An HSA is a bank account where you and your employees can put their tax-free income in and it can be used for almost any health-related costs. If you do not use all your funds, then it rolls over for the next year and builds interest. Your employees will also have catastrophic coverage with a high-deductible health plan (HDP).
- Cafeteria Plans. With this plan, your employees get to choose where their benefit dollars go. They can choose coverage options such as medical, dental, vision, disability, accident, and term life insurance. You and your employees share the costs of benefits with tax-free dollars
The costs of each group health insurance plan vary, so be sure to speak with one of our insurance agents if you are unclear. We can help you choose a plan that meets the needs of your workforce. Fill out our no obligation health insurance quote form to start comparing competitive quotes on group health insurance Las Vegas. Agents will be standing by to assist you.
Give us your contact information and an expert will call you.